Courses Offered from Class IX - X
IT – Information Technology, The course is divided into 4 levels with certification, Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Class IX to XII respectively.
Retail Market – The future of Indian Economy, a vital sector. The organised retail sector which is relatively new includes departmental stores, fast food outlets, supermarkets, malls, hypermarkets etc., needs skill orientation.
Financial Literacy (NSE)
Courses Offered from Class XI - XII
- •Financial Market Management – Certification from National Stock Exchange (NSE – New Delhi) in Mutual Fund, Capital Market and Derivatives Market.
- •Health Care Science – With Academy of Hospital Administration – New Delhi – Students undergo 8 weeks training at Aurobindo Hospital, Indore in Class XI and another 8 weeks in Class XII, in Hospital Administration, Pathology, Instrumentation, House Keeping, ICU, Mortuary and Dietics.
- •Transport Systems and Management – Logistics, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Tie up with Transport Corporation of India (TCI) Gurgaon. The company also does campus recruitment.
- •Hospitality and Tourism – Tie up with Ministry of Tourism, Food and Beverage Services, Cost and Control, Food Services etc. Training for 16 weeks at Institute of Hotel Management, 8 weeks in XIth and 8 weeks in XIIth.
- •Geospatial Technology in collaboration with Rolta Industries (Mumbai) licencing for satellite communication provided by said industry. Geographic Information System (GIS), Remote Sensing (RS), Global Positioning System (GPS), Digital Cartography (DC), etc.
- •Mass Media and Media Production (Whistling words - Mumbai) – Training students will encourage skills needed in the media and entertainment industry (Mass Communication) with hands on experience. T.V, Print Articles, Animation, Roles People Play, Design, Composition etc.
- •Beauty Services – This is an going need for skilled professionals in the field of Health and Beauty Services. The section is in big demand requiring technical and artistic skills, entrepreneurial and communication skills and dietics.
- •Legal Studies – A career which requires analytical and logical skills. It is not about restrictions and regulations, but is a storehouse of benefits to the common citizen, as it creates awareness at a young age. The future is wide open for the young barristers as transparency is becoming the need of the hour, followed by an economy that is open to a global sector, thus the disciplines with the subject, law is wide open, corporates, shipping, transport, cyber crime etc.